To Follow 2×2 on Twitter
There are two ways you can follow 2x2 on Twitter.
You can follow Judy
You can follow 2x2
OR, you can follow both!
FREE Book and Study Guide
Contact InfoYou can reach
the moderator of 2x2,
215 487 0618
Top Posts & Pages
- An Easy Easter Play for Small Churches
- Adult Object Lesson: Easter
- Ideas for Object Lessons for Adults
- Bible Verses to Consider for Mission Statements
- About 2x2
- What to Do with Leftover, Gently Used VBS Materials
- 2x2 Sister Church Suffers Horrific Attack
- Adult Object Lesson: Christ Knocking
- Lutherans Who Care. Are there any?
- How Long Should A Children's Sermon Be?
We were all once strangers, the weakest, the outcasts, until someone came to our defense, included us, empowered us, reconciled us (1 Cor. 2; Eph. 2).
Questions for SEPAIf SEPA’s oft-stated passion is to have a Word and Sacrament church on the corner of Midvale and Conrad, why don’t they open a church?
Why did SEPA work for a decade to destroy the church that had been there, supporting SEPA, for a century?
Why is SEPA making overtures to the community (where the members they evicted still live), if they already know their goal is to open a church?
Why has the property been empty for two years when there were plans in place -- made by members of the community with an interest in SEPA's mission -- which could have been earning revenue for the last two years?
Affiliates2x2 cooperates with three affiliate programs: BlueHost, Social Media Examiner and Amazon. We use their services and recommend them based on our experience. We do not provide affiliate links to any product we do not personally know and recommend.
Where in the World is 2×2?
On Isaiah 30:15bBe calm. Wait. Wait. Commit your cause to God. He will make it succeed. Look for Him a little at a time. Wait. Wait. But since this waiting seems long to the flesh and appears like death, the flesh always wavers. But keep faith. Patience will overcome wickedness.
- Core Non-Theological Beliefs of A Successful Church
- 8 Habits to Nurture Success in Church
- Resurrection: The Goal of Transformation
- Pakistani Christians March on Palm Sunday
- A Remarkable Palm Sunday
- Thou Shalt Not Steal—Think Again!
- 5 Important Reasons to Get Members to Camp
- Adult Object Lesson: Palm Sunday
- Slideshow: Palm Sunday
- What ever happened to Palm Sunday?
- Leading or Following: It’s A Point of View
- Where in the World Is 2×2? Hamilton, New Zealand
- 5 Key Performance Indicators for the Modern Church
- Adult Object Lesson: The Raising of Lazarus
- It’s Not Too Late
- Slideshow for Lent 5
- Where in the World is 2×2? Glenroy, Australia
- Adult Object Lesson: Jesus Cures the Blind Man
- Can’t Make Choir Practice? No Excuses!
- Slide Show for Lent 4: Psalm 23
- What the Alban Institute Did Wrong
- Redeemer Ambassadors Visit EPIC
- Follow Me: The Under-rated Role of Followers
- Where in the World is 2×2: Gaborone, Botswana
- Paying Attention to the Journey
- Alban Institute Announces Closure
- Tomorrow’s Christian Leaders in Pakistan
- Adult Object Lesson: The Woman at the Well
- Slideshow for Lent 3: The Woman at the Well
- Where in the World is 2×2?
- The Value in Being A Novice
- The Results of A Lutheran Poll
- Adult Object Lesson: Questions and Faith
- Adult Slideshow: Nicodemus Asks Some Questions
- How the interconnected age is redefining “local”
- Adult Object Lesson: Our Secret God
- Slideshow: Ash Wednesday and Lent 1
- Fighting Progress Tooth and Nail
- Why Small Churches Survive
- Adult Object Lesson: Transfiguration
- Slideshow for Transfiguration Sunday
- What If the Idea of CHURCH were brand new?
- Adult Object Lesson: Matthew 5
- Slideshow: Epiphany A7—Go the Extra Mile
- 7 New Statistics to Help Grow Your Church
- Adult Object Lesson: Keeping the Law
- Weekly Slideshow: Obeying God’s Law
- Hiring and Firing God’s Workers
- Adult Object Lesson: Light of the World
- Shunning in the Church
- Telling Your Congregation’s Story
- Slideshow: Epiphany A5: Salt of the Earth
- Maintaining Order in the Social Media Age
- Social Media Ministry as Change Agent
- Adult Object Lesson: The Beatitudes
- Slideshow: The Beatitudes
- Movement in Worship
- Mobile Worship: The New Church Bulletin
- Adult Object Lesson: Follow Me
- A Modern Parable about Mission
- Slideshow for Worship: Epiphany A3
- Friday Quote: Open Source Church for Changing Communities
- Politics Is Politics—Church or Not
- The Wikicclesia Church: Open Source Religion
- Adult Object Lesson: Agnus Dei
- Images for Preaching and Teaching
- Hey, that’s my shirt!
- Slideshow: Baptism of Our Lord
- Visual Content Communicates 80% More Effectively
- Adult Object Lesson: Baptism, the Ripple Effect
- 2×2/Redeemer Reaches Around the World
- Church and Facebook. What do you do with it?
- Facebook for Churches. Good or bad?
- Adult Object Lesson: John 1
- Playing the Social Media “Like” Game
- Dealing with Church Community
- Lutherans Who Care. Are there any?
- A Christian’s Guide to Trusting Authority
- Adult Object Lesson: Matthew 2: 13-23
- Redeemer’s Christmas Greeting
- While most churches scurry . . .
- Churches Can Tap Emerging Talent
- Go Small to Grow Big
- The Flipped Classroom; the Flipped Church
- Adult Object Lesson: Advent A-4 Isaiah 7:10-16
- The Value of Visual Worship
- Interesting Quote about Religion on Secular TV
- Analyzing Key Word Searches
- Leadership Lessons for Advent
- Santa May Be the Only Safe Belief
- Leadership Lessons from One of the World’s Greats
- SEPA Asks Some Good Questions
- Another Box of Winter Clothes Off to Pakistan
- Small Church Summit: Some More Thoughts
- The World Is Changing. Why Can’t the Church?
- Overcoming the “We Can’t” Mindset
- A Link for All People Who Feel Oppression
- Three Magic Words that Are Rarely Spoken
- Redeemer’s Thanksgiving 2013
- 8 Lessons Learned by David Fighting Goliath
- Ambassadors Watch 60 Minutes
- 9 Ways to Nurture Church Culture
- Relief for Pakistan
- 2×2 Reader Shares A Fun Link
- Adult Object Lesson: Luke 22:33-43, Jer. 23:1-6, Psalm 46 and Col. 1:11-20
- From Whence Cometh Church Innovation
- Today’s Object Is A Vacuum Cleaner
- The Modern Pulpit Is Not In A Church
- Lutheran Interdependence, Unfair Competition…
- Adult Object Lesson: Advent A-3 (Isaiah 35:1-10)
- 2×2 Offers New Resource for Mission
- How to Brainstorm Topic Ideas for Your Blog
- A Valuable Post for Church People
- The Advent Prayer of Thankful Warriors
- Adult Object Lesson: Luke 21:5-19, Malachi 4:1-2a, Psalm 98, 2 Thessalonians 3:6-13
- A Little Less Pentecost . . A Little More Advent
- Old Order Lutheranism vs the New Order
- Adult Object Lesson: Advent Year A-2
- Adult Object Lesson: Looking Ahead to Advent A-1
- SlideShare about Blogging
- Clergy Fashions: The Look at Me Factor
- Who Is Important in the Church?
- Adult Object Lesson: Luke 20:27-38
- Social Media: Will the Church EVER Catch On?
- Pew Potato Statistics
- Pakistan Revisited
- Adult Object Lesson—Luke 6:20-31
- Ambassadors Visit St. Matthew, Chester Springs, PA
- What Good Can Come from East Falls?
- Hey! Lutherans! Time to Reform—Again!
- Art: The Pharisee and the Tax Collector
- Adult Object Lesson: Luke 18:9-14
- One Reader Asks: Who Owns the Rights to a Sermon?
- Repurposing the $1000-Sermon
- The Power of Visiting
- The Church Without Offerings
- 2×2 Reaches 40,000 Unique Visitors
- Art: The Persistent Widow or the Unjust Judge
- Adult Object Lesson: Luke 18:1-8
- Christians in the Middle East Are Suffering
- Ambassadors Visit Trinity, Norristown
- The Ancient Church in a Modern Age
- Pakistanis Hold Candlelight Vigil for Martyrs
- Relief for Pakistan
- How does 2×2 rank with other church blogs?
- How to Write Press Releases for Modern News Outlets
- Art: Jesus Cures the Lepers (and others)
- Learning from the Religion of Our Heritage
- Adult Object Lesson: Luke 17:11-19
- Undercover Bishop: “Like Us”-3
- Undercover Bishop: “Like Us”-2
- Starting Over in Church Mission
- Expanding the Lutheran World Map
- Discussion Ideas for “Undercover Bishop Returns”
- Undercover Bishop: “Like Us”-1
- Art in Religion: The Parable of the Mustard Seed
- The Church’s 9/11
- More Violence in Pakistan
- Where’s Christian Outrage?
- Adult Object Lession: Luke 17:5-10
- How Do We Choose A Bishop?
- Four Years of Locked Church Doors
- Ambassadors Visit Saints United, NE Philadelphia
- The Difference Between Mission Statements and Goals
- When the Church Ignores Statistics
- More News from Pakistan
- Living in the Organized Church Bubble
- 2×2 Sister Church Suffers Horrific Attack
- How does transformational change work?
- 2×2 Hosts Krypton Community College
- Art and Religion: The Rich Man and Lazarus
- The Beauty of Abandoned Churches
- Adult Object Lesson-Luke 16:19-31
- At Times Like This. . .We Need Someone to Help Us
- A Walking Tour of East Falls
- Lay Leaders As Middle Managers
- Does the Church Follow the Right Leaders?
- 5 Roadblocks to Church Blogging
- What I learned from cleaning my attic
- Art in Religion: The Shrewd Manager
- Adult Object Lesson: Psalm 113
- Social Media Will Guide the Church of the Future
- Ambassadors Visit Spirit and Truth, Yeadon
- Lost Sheep, Lost Coin, Lost Church
- Adult Object Lesson: Luke 15 (The “Lost” Parables)
- Art: Three Lost and Found Stories
- ELCA Elects New Presiding Bishop
- Ambassadors Visit Redemption, NE Philadelphia
- Are Sermons Passé?
- An Interesting Post on Leadership Styles
- Religion and Art: Philemon and Onesimus
- A Big Day for the ELCA: God’s Work, Whose Hands?
- If Religious Education Was In Crisis Would Anyone Notice?
- The Beleaguered Life of the Laity
- Adult Object Lesson: Luke 14: 25-33
- Art: Luke 14: Invitation to the Banquet
- Adult Object Lesson: Luke 14:1,7-14, Hebrews 13:1-8,15-16
- The Lord’s Prayer in Song
- Ambassadors Visit St. Paul’s, Doylestown
- April 2014 (15)
- March 2014 (23)
- February 2014 (15)
- January 2014 (22)
- December 2013 (22)
- November 2013 (27)
- October 2013 (34)
- September 2013 (38)
- August 2013 (27)
- July 2013 (30)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (29)
- April 2013 (22)
- March 2013 (32)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (33)
- December 2012 (47)
- November 2012 (33)
- October 2012 (44)
- September 2012 (43)
- August 2012 (43)
- July 2012 (39)
- June 2012 (25)
- May 2012 (33)
- April 2012 (41)
- March 2012 (38)
- February 2012 (27)
- January 2012 (30)
- December 2011 (25)
- November 2011 (32)
- October 2011 (20)
- September 2011 (12)
- August 2011 (7)
- July 2011 (5)
- June 2011 (3)
- May 2011 (1)
- April 2011 (8)
- March 2011 (1)
- February 2011 (1)
Social Media Credentials
Keeping on Top of Social MediaWe attended:
Blogging Success Summit Month-long summit with more than 30 instructional hours.
Social Media Success Summit
Month-long summit with more than 30 instructional hours.
Facebook Success Summit
17 hours new material on direction of Facebook
additional hours of support webinars from past
Small Business Success Summit
Month-long summit on the use of social media in small businesses and not-for-profits
Social Media Success Summit