Announcing 2×2’s SlideShow Club
New Resources on the Way from 2×2!
2×2 is getting ready to add new resources for the new fall and new Church Year.
In preparation, I took the time to organize the resources added for the last four years. It was as daunting as cleaning the attic!
The work was long overdue and will make adding resources all the easier.
I started with our library of SlideShows and organized them on one catalog page. Here’s the link. Creating this catalog took the best part of two days. That included testing formats, collecting links, capturing images and sizing them uniformly.
Some interesting statistics surfaced.
- 2×2’s SlideShare site (now owned by LinkedIn) ranks in the top 5% of all SlideShare sites in the Spiritual Category.
- Each of the 20 SlideShows listed has been downloaded at least 250 times from SlideShare, some more than 1000.
- Typically the number of downloads directly from our website outnumbers SlideShare downloads three to one.
- So the total downloads for each are somewhere between 750 and 3200.
- The most popular slideshows are the Good Shepherd SlideShow and the Calling the First Disciples SlideShow.
ANNOUNCING THE SLIDESHOW CLUB
The use of projected imagery in worship is becoming more popular. Small churches can join the trend. These resources are designed to make this easy and to provide flexibility. The slides can also be used in bulletins, newsletters, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Join the 2×2 SlideShow Club to receive timely notice when new resources are added. We’ll be posting resources for All Saints Day, Thanksgiving, and Advent starting later in October.
Here’s where you can sign up.